Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dreams.....Time to get the dream guides out again.

So I have been trying to make sense of this dream I had the other day and I still have no idea where is came from. So I decided to post it here, for later, before I forget anything. My psych teacher said that this is a good thing to do, and since I lack dream interpretation books at the moment, I can not analyze it yet.

It started off in this dark room. The door opened and me and this other guy walked out the door. We come into this dimly lit, small room. He turns around quickly and pushes me up against the door we just came out. He is young, maybe in his late 20's, dark brown hair that is almost black. He is a bit taller then me, I come to just below his shoulder. He is not too pale but is also not tan. His clothes are light in color, maybe a dark tan but not to dark. He seems to be wearing a longer shirt of some sort and a pair of pants that come down to his boots, covering them a little. The boots were dark tan then his clothes, leather my the looks of it and they seemed to be durable. He has a belt of some sort on over the shirt, with what looks like pouches on it.

Anyway, I did not feel scared or afraid, I acted like I knew him very well (yet he looks like no one I know in real life) and was not shocked when he pushed be against the door.

"Let me see your braid."

I pull my hair out from behind me and hand it to him. It is as long as my hair is when I braid it now so there is no difference there.

He then proceeds to take a knife out of his boot and cut off the end of the braid. He takes about an inch or two off along with the thing holding the braid together at the end. It looked like a piece of string or leather.

We then start to walk towards another door that opens before we get there. A slightly tall man, I would say, is standing there, there is light blinding me from the opening so his face remains a mystery to me.

"Follow me"

We quickly follow him out the door. The man who was with me to begin with, who I will from now on call Nick, (I opened the nearest book and found a guys name) stops and has me go first. I slowly follow the unknown male out of the door and adjust to the light. By that time he has introduced another guy, which I failed to catch his name, but I do know he is a scientist of sorts. He looks young and I would say not much older then Nick. He will be known as Ian from now on. (again looked in the book.)
Ian comes up and shakes my hand and then goes and does the same to Nick who is still standing behind me.

Now this is were I get a little lost again. Next thing I now I am standing at a railing and looking down into the enormous white room. Nick is next to me and Ian is talking about how all the people are doing there jobs. WTF???? Anyway this room needs to be described since it is one of the most detailed things I can remember.

It is circular but very big. It is very open and has many levels. The railing seems to go on in both directions around the edge of the circle. Now it does not go all the way around. One side of the room is, what looks like a big window. Now there are many levels, I think about 9 or 10 and all of them had the railing and then this big window. Outside the window all I see it black. There are chairs at the end or the railing by the window, and some people are sitting on them. The people are all wearing white. The whole room is white, even Ian is wearing white, including the glasses that I just know noticed on his face. There seems to be walk ways and tubing in the middle of the room. Stairs and what seems to be lefts of some sort are also crammed, yet not crammed in there.

Then the next thing I know we are in a room, white again and there seems to be less gravity. There where shelves in this room, which was also somewhat circular, and there where things on the shelves. (what I could not tell you, there could have been a dead body and I do not think I would have seen it(Insert sarcasm))

There was a person, strapped into some sort of chair, floating in the middle of the room. She was just floating around, chill'n by the looks or it. On the other side of the room, past the floating lady, there was no wall, but the glass like structure that looked out into the blackness. This time there was no blackness, there was only a very, very close up planet. Me and Nick walk to the glass and look out. We both turn and walk past the lady again. Ian startes talking about how this room has the best view, but that we are close to the "end" and that the pole caused the next room over to become a winter wonder land. I stop and Nick goes to talk to Ian about something. I take hold of the chair and spin it, so that the lady was looking out into the glass and the planet.

At first she gets pissed off that I am touching her but then thanks me. Ian walks out of the room saying that we should follow. Nick is waiting for me and as I walk up to him I grab my hair and look at it. It is still braided and the cut is like a crescent moon. It was not straight across but dipped down and then back up.

I look up at Nick.

"You could have at least cut it straight you know."

"Sorry I had to do it quick. I will fix it once we are safe."

That was when I woke up. What a place to wake up at.

2 comments:

  1. Alrighty Jess. Lol it sounds like a bunch of elements from some books combined. Especially the crescent moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the Crescent moon coming from, may I ask?

    ReplyDelete