Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome to the dance.....Just were I wanted to be......

So last night was E-towns Winter Formal, and the theme was Chinese New Year/ Festival. So a lot of gold, black and red everywhere, along with the dragons and fans. There was even a dragon made of red balloons.....which we got to pop this morning. Of course there was water and fortune cookies. Yes I said WATER not punch or anything sticky. Unless you ask Cookie who will tell you water is sticky because it has whale sperm in it but hey, I just sever it, I do not inspect it. Drink at your own risk, it does come out of the tap behind us....no filtration there, just pure chlorine and anything else they think we need to drink along with the water. Come on, why can't we have some pure H2O? Is it that hard to not dump stuff into it?

Last night was also a night of "...in bed" jokes. Some were bad and some were good. Lets see if I can find any...where did I leave those fortune cookies at....? Ahhhh HA found them.

So in case you have no idea what a "....in bed" joke is here is the low down. You find a line, then at the end of it you add "in bed" and see how it sounds. Lets take this fortunes line and add in bed to it...."There is a prospect of a thrilling time ahead for you" in bed....See that would be considered a some what good one. Oh how about "Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances." in bed. You can also change "in bed" to "in your pants" but we normally save that for song titles.....Like "Ain't no other man" in your pants, or "I love life" in your pants.

Yeah that is what my night consisted of. But that is ok cause it was better then being out "there", it looked dangerous out "there" *shudder*




And what would a E-high dance be with out alcohol!!!! (Insert sarcasm)


There was one girl who was completely out of it, I have no idea how she got past the Principals! She came wobbling up to the water and literally fell into the cookies, and said "What are these?" She then held one up and said "This is not drink, this is not what I came for...what did I come for...." WOW....... her boyfriend had to lead her the few inches to the water and hand her a cup that she promptly dropped and it end up on the floor.

At one time I saw one of the principals talking to another with a clear bottle in his hands that had what looked to be a cork in the top.....Looked like vodka to me but it was to dim to tell completely and people kept going between me and him. Later I saw it sitting at the teachers table with him.....

Anyway, it was a dance like any other. There was crying (which I did not get to see, I am so pissed, it normal is funny to watch because it is normally one of the ones that is drunk.), there was screaming, there was loud music, of which I could only tell about one or two of the songs from my spot...one of which being Womanizer.

I was lucky that the other person doing the water with me was someone that I know...and at one point I broke into "Jingle Bombs" after he said "dashing through the snow..." and we both cracked up and started to repeat some of the lines from Achmed.... And as we were cleaning up we discovered that not only is the tap water warm most of the time, it get burning hot. Luckily the other nob gave us slightly cooler water in which to fill the Water containers. But that was the night in a nut shell, minus a few things but oh well......Clean up this morning took a little over an hour so not that long...they had cleaned some the night before.

I can not wait for Morp....so I can watch over the pizza and water, while making sure it does not get spiked....how you spike water is beyond me......It would taste completely off and one of the kids would tell the principals...not like they drink the water...they have bottled water.

2 comments:

  1. Damn Jess!

    Lol and if you want to see all the hilarious crying, go into the girls bathroom when you have the chance to "pee" there is always some one drunk and/or crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I never have to pee!!!! and going out there is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete