Monday, January 26, 2009

Mt. Blankets

So today I spent most of my day in bed. Yeah I had planed on doing things around the house today but with my mom getting over being sick and my dad seeming like he is getting sick, any hint of sickness I have sends me diving for the bed and a mound of blankets. I hate being sick and if I can cut it off before it hits me I will.

I went to bed last night feeling like I had a sore throat coming on and then woke up this morning still feeling like it. Before I went to bed I made sure that I had my handy dandy Chloraseptic spread at the ready.

Let me just say now, Thank you Mr. Benford for making me go to that away game, you introduced me to the most amazing sore throat reliever ever.

Anyway, I got up a little bit ago and took a shower and then decided to get online because I feel a little better, though I can hear my bed calling back to me now. So I am going to make this short and go back to bed. Hmmmmm I think I will try and find something to eat first since I have not ate all day......That is going to be a problem, there is really no food left in my house. (not being sarcastic this time) Mom being sick really does not help, since she is the one who shops.

3 comments:

  1. ahahhahahhahahahaha chloroseptic. if i am a band director, i have to carry on that tradition!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! I wanna go back! Psh...who needs class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks. Believe me, I know. Ever been so tired you couldn't sleep after you woke up at 1:00 in the morning or change the song on your iPod?

    ReplyDelete